Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are Vapur Anti-Bottles made?
A: 100% made in the USA
Q: What materials are used?
A: BPA-free polyethylene & nylon
Q: How long does it last?
A: 3 to 4 years, depending on use and abuse
Q: How do I clean it?
A: They're dishwasher-safe!
Q: How do I apply my sticker?
You can peel your Quencher stickers from the sheet and stick them directly on your Anti-Bottle. Once your stickers are on, you’ll be able to take them off, but you won’t be able to reuse them. If you want to be able to reposition your stickers before putting them on, follow these instructions:
A: Before applying your Quencher stickers to your Anti-Bottle...
- 1. Create an even mixture of multi-surface cleaner & water
- 2. Wet the surface of the Anti-Bottle with the solution
- 3. Peel the sticker from the sheet & apply them to your Quencher!
This allows you to move your stickers around before the solution dries. Pat your Anti-Bottle dry once the sticker is in the right position and voila! The sticker will dry & your Quencher will be ready to use!
Psst! Anti-Bottles & Quencher stickers are dishwasher safe!
Q: How do I remove my sticker?
A: Easily remove your Quencher stickers by wetting the surface of your Anti-Bottle, focusing on the areas around the stickers you’d like to remove. Gently, peel the sticker from your Anti-Bottle. Use an even mixture of water and vinegar and, with a paper towel, remove any excess adhesive. Dish soap works too!
* Sticker removal maybe slightly more difficult if your Anti-Bottle has been dish-washed
- Once old stickers are removed, new stickers can be put on!