Working For Vapur
Vapur® is a rapidly growing, privately held company and the creator of the Vapur Anti-Bottle®, a reusable water bottle designed to “fold-and-go” anywhere. We are based in Ventura County in Southern California and are constantly on the look-out for highly-motivated, creative, curious and kind individuals, who want to make a difference and have fun.
Current Open Positions
Sales / Sales Rep
Vapur is looking to add to the Sales Team! Now hiring outside Sales Reps to represent the Vapur line in channels within the US. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, organized, communicates well with others, and can multitask and adjust to shifting priorities. They will be knowledgeable about the current market and be well acquainted with Vapur’s new and current product offering.
Please email email@example.com to discuss opportunities within Sales.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for all marketing efforts for the Vapur brand including social media, public relations, email marketing, creative content development, brand partnerships, events and tradeshow coordination. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter, organized, communicates well with others and can multitask and adjust to shifting priorities. They will be knowledgeable about the consumer products landscape and ideally have significant experience in brand management, marketing, communications, and/or PR.
Marketing Director Duties:
- Work closely with Vapur's PR firm to pisition product launches, draft pitches, and foster and maintain media relationships.
- Create and update monthly promotional calendar including product launches, social schedules, giveaways/contests, holiday campaigns, etc.
- Design and distribute monthly email campaigns to customers, reps and retailers.
- Develop social media content for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Manage donation requests, sponsorship opportunities and strategic partnerships to find aligned opportunities with the Vapur brand.
- Keep all website content up to date and coordinate the launch of all new products digital presence including web implementation, product messaging, etc.
- Assist with the creation of all branding materials and collateral such as product catalogue, line sheet, paid ads, etc.
- Coordinate, respond and participate in consumer event opportunities and assist in trade shows or other B2B events when needed.
- Seek out and evaluate paid advertising opportunities and work with creative team to develop ads for confirmed opportunities.
Marketing Director Qualifications:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a multitude of marketing responsibilities
- Motivated, goal-oriented, self-starter
- Ability to seek out new, creative ways to market the Vapur brand and product offering
- Experience with social media platforms, email marketing programs and Adobe Creative Suite
- Works will individually as well as collaboratively within a small team
- Marketing experience at a consumer product brand required
Marketing Director Preferred Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 - 5 years previous experience in Marketing
**Please send resume and cover letter to Vapur's National Sales Director, Ashley Doran, at firstname.lastname@example.org**